Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply to all CI EBIKE Vehicles.
We offer warranty and an exchange policy to all customers who purchase our products. However, our electric vehicles are non-refundable once purchased. After 6 months, a full service will be charged at €38.00 per ebike. (A full service includes a battery test, an electric circuit test, a motor test, a bike parts check up including brake system, brake lighting, night time lighting and bearing oil.) We also provide a door to door service charged at €50.00.
We are unable to provide after-sale service if the following conditions occur:
- Warranty has expired;
- Products were used and maintained without following the instructions provided;
- Damage was caused by unauthorised disassembly;
- No valid receipt or warranty card;
- Receipt or warranty card altered without authorisation;
- The warranty card and the purchased product do not match;
- False operation and wrong parts applied;
- Damage caused by irresistible forces
- Please show your receipt and warranty card when you need an after-sale service.
- Please make sure that the personal information you fill in the registration form is genuine and accurate, otherwise we will not be responsible for any damage or loss.
- Please keep your warranty card carefully. Please report and request a new one if it is lost.
- Please indicate and label the defects you claim need a repair service. Insufficient claims will be rejected.
- Please make sure that the following information is on the registration form:
a - name and code of product;
b - name, address and telephone number of the store;
c - stamp of the store;
d - date of purchase;
e - name, address, postal code, telephone number, email address of customer;
f - record of maintenance.
- If any other items of service occur, they must comply with this regulation.
- If any item of the regulation causes conflict with the national rules of law, it shall be carried out by the law.
- CI EBIKE retains the right to the amend the regulation.
- The regulation shall go into effect as of the date of promulgation.
Test drives are available at all CI Electric Vehicles dealer outlets. If you want to have a test drive, please contact the nearest dealer and make an appointment.
CI EBIKE appreciates our customers' loyalty and support in the past five years. Therefore, in order to achieve a better understanding amongst our vast number of customers, CI EBIKE's slogan focuses on people-orientation and green concepts. We plan to hold a monthly 'run-in experience' in which every participant will receive a small but well-prepared gift from us.
If you want to test drive or receive a quotation on one of our bikes, please send your name, contact number, and address to us. Click here for our contact details.